ARCalendar does not contain any helpfile, yet. For your orientation some basic instructions are given in the following:
- You'll receive a context menu if you right-click into the main window.
- Using the mouse wheel or the arrow keys you can navigate through the calendar.
- If you click using the middle mouse button in the area left to the events you'll receive a dialog to create new events.
- If you click using the middle mouse button on an event, you'll receive a dialog to edit the event. Editing of events is only allowed if connected to the internet.
- The uppermost field showing the current month name is changing from black to dark green if no connection to the internet exists, or the dataa could not be retrieved completely. An entry in the context menu will show when a complete dataset could be retrieved for the last time and which calendars yould not be retrieved.
- Choosing "Overview" from the "View" menu or pressing either "Esc" or "Tab" a overview calendar will be shown.
- The calendar view is automatically jumping back to its default view after some time. The default view is the detailed view with the current day shown topmost.